Joy To Live Review
12 questions to ask when evaluating a company like Joy To Live.
I get a lot of opportunities thrown at me each week.
Some people are just wanting my opinion and others
are trying to recruit me into their business.
Joy To Live is one of those companies reviewed.
I’ve been involved in network marketing for almost 35 years and
have seen a lot of pay plans and products.
These are the 12 questions I asked when evaluating a company as Joy To Live.
1) Is there sizzle or excitement in the products, pay plan or recruiting system?
2) Can an individual break even or make a profit if they only have 2-4 customers or distributors?
3) Can I join as a distributor and signup only customers and earn at least a 40% commission?
4) Is it free to join and are the marketing tools, capture pages, websites free?
5) Is the product purchase requirement less than $40 monthly?
6) Is there an option of purchasing at true wholesale prices, 50% off the retail price?
7) Does the company allow wholesale/retail sales?
8) Are the prices of the products the company offers below what I could buy them for at a Walmart or Costco?
9) Are commissions accurate and being paid on time?
10) Are the products quality, non synthetic and effective?
11) Are products being shipped in a timely manor?
12) Do the principles have at least 5 years experience in the industry?
If you can’t answer yes to a majority of these questions when evaluating a
company, then the chances of success for the majority of people are slim.
Fortunately you can answer yes to these when it comes to Joy To Live.
Then Join Our Team And Get The Following.
1. Free Getting Started Guide
2. Free Postcard Templates
3. Free Capture Pages
4. Free Auto-Responder
5. Banners and More!
· Premium Products at WalMart Prices!!
· E-Wallet INSTANT PAY System.
· $22 Autoship (optional).
· All Joy To Live Products as Low As $12.50 each.
Join Today We Are Here To Help You Succeed!